Leonie is an experienced designer and fine artist. She not only offers great works of art, but her encouragement and sense of humour add to the equation! We are so happy to consider her a friend.
L o n i A R T
ORIGINAL AUSTRALIAN CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT ARTWORK
by LEONIE MULQUEENEY
LEONIES BACKGROUND –
* Design – Architectural, Interior & Graphic Designer. Member of the Design Institute of Australia & BDAQ.
* Design Lecturer - Architectural, Interior & Graphic Design – TAFE Qld Gold Coast, Wodonga Institute of TAFE Victoria, Bond University Qld. - Approx 25 years.
2010-2012 – the creation of “Moth Gallery” Connection Arcade, Parramatta NSW, amidst the Artists’ hub in Western Sydney.
* Professional member of NAVA.
* 2016-17 Pop Up Art Gallery "Moth Gallery - Mark 2"
at Metro Market Shops, Hollywell Rd Biggera Waters, Gold Coast, Australia!!
* Decor Art – blends of colour, texture, media & subject to bring interior schemes together.
* Contemporary Abstract –Oil or Acrylic on canvas, Gouache on Paper, Mosaic-like work in gouache.
* Work on display at 'Treasured Interiors', Kirra Qld., 'Hampton Style', Sanctuary Cove, Qld and 'Monet's Artgarden' Gallery, Biggera Waters Qld.
Generally - Moving away from the precision of Architectural work, learning to enjoy the ‘play’ with media and the challenge of the progression of a piece.
For an appointment please phone 0422672502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org